Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:40:51 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Dress uniform.....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dress uniform.....  (Read 1522 times)
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2008, 09:44:01 pm »

i was thinking that perhaps we should have dinners? proper posh stuff and in that perhaps maybe there could be a dress uniform where anyone could wear anything they own including items not normally acceptable in rp?

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 12:21:32 am »

Dress uniform would be ok - but remember it's still a uniform. They'll all be identical. I don't know what you mean about "not normally allowed."
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 08:22:57 am »

Our current dress uniform is... well our uniform but with the ceremonial headdress i.e. bandana or cap rather than helm etc.

For social events such as banquets, markets and tavern nights etc. civilian attire is normally acceptable. However nothing too outlandish or bizzare such as a purple cloak and wizard's hat etc. Tongue

Remember Cove is a hard nosed, rough and tough coastal settlement so any neon colours or clothing that would be deemed Out Of Character would be considered unacceptable.

If you have any queries contact a member of command for guidance.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 12:06:30 pm »

For social events such as banquets, markets and tavern nights etc. civilian attire is normally acceptable. However nothing too outlandish or bizzare such as a purple cloak and wizard's hat etc. Tongue

*Whispers out the corner of his mouth* I think we know someone who wears that as standard dress Tongue
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 12:27:59 pm »

However nothing too outlandish or bizzare such as a purple cloak and wizard's hat etc. Tongue

I resent that, MODS! Ban him! Off with his head!

Tbh, why would you wear soft bronze when you could wear tough steel? Cheesy Or... use a "valorite bronze shield"... Hehheehhe...

But could have a dress uniform tbh. For... Recruit cadres?
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 11:44:05 pm »

Thread locked.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length