Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:28:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  REPORT:How to slay a Daemon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: REPORT:How to slay a Daemon  (Read 2383 times)
userjosh5368
« on: February 07, 2007, 03:59:50 pm »

Date:06/02/07

Time:8GMT

Aim:
To slay a daemon

Leading Guardsmen/Officer:

Senior Grenadier Demarian Tel'var

Guardsmen/Officers that Attended:

Grenadier Sergeant Vince Valentine
Grenadier Corporal Raiden Morana
Senior Guardsmen Erik Arkay
Regular Grenadier Gimbly
Junior Guardsmen Delckadur
Watchman Max O'Munpain
Watchman Snudrud
Guardsmen recruit Marcus
Guardsmen recruit Smudrud

After Briefing the men about the objective and waiting for stragglers we headed to Minoc moongate on arrival some member's left due to unknown reasons but still we proceeded. I ordered the men through to Valour, and there i formed them up waiting for that wretched goblin Smudrud *Sighs*, On his arrival we made it down the mountainous pathway blood gnarled on dusty path... as we left the mountain path and into the Vally we were approached by a Elder Grazer it was scared across its eye quickly it fired a few bolts of lighting's Max took the gold somehow he can resist spell better than us lot' with a quick charge the grazer fell in second' only for us to walk away gloating of its demise,we encountered a troll this time the archer's made short work of it and again Max ran in hacking at its leg's t make sure it fell.
As we passed over a bridge to the entrance of the so called "Blood Dungeon" or the "The Daemon lair of blood" we waited upon several other guardsmen to catch up on arrival we headed into the Dungeon met with a resistance force i ordered them killed with a volley of bolts and arrows from are archer's then i said "CHARGE!" The enemy was crushed and all that lay were dust and bones,the dark abyss passage ways seem to jump out at you as we folowed them round and then a blood element appeared one by one they came at us each time they were destroyed and inturn we then tackled there stronger brother a Golden one still are might was incredible and it was felled!

Heading down a level into the dark canvas we encountered more of the elements and also Daemon's and a certain Balron that was Slew with such ease!
Congratulating the men and getting them healed and all well in hand we headed to the stairs here I briefed them on the area ahead as we came down several golden undead mages came at us they all fell in moment as Bolts and mace's smashed there bones to dust'.
Advancing slowly we encountered more blood elements and then after a few more yard's a lich lord and his minions gathering together as i calledthe "FORM!" We prepared for it i ordered it boxed in and then it was open from all sides quickly it fell and then we headed once again onward through the cavern to the great banquet hall which was covered in blood and dust here a might battle was though or so i believe again the undead here were restless and were hasty to attack us again the might and discipline of the force i had with me beat them down and we were once again able to advance through the wyrm like passage way to were a dead end was seen the wall had collapsed.
Quickly we turned around to meet several pursuers where we quickly dispatched of them and headed back through the area we come through again liches and its undead minions fell slowly while others of the group fled for unknown reasons a few lions left made it to the point of a golden Lich lord i had slayed this ones brother and it could tell it was me from the Bronze of my shoulder's,*Quickly is came at us wailing madly chanting and cursing us with several spells also that's things staff kicks quite the punch*
We one by one fell down to the thing but managed to survive regroup and then head out here more left us till only Max,Myself,Gimbly and Snudrud remained we fought are way out where we headed back to the barracks and i debriefed them on there performace then i dismissed them and took the spoils of war to the stores.

Signed
Senior Grenadier Tel'var

Achievement:

20000 gold
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 04:06:45 pm »

Har!

Nice report.

We swaggered through that dungeon taking on all comers, even them golden beggars were smashed to the ground. A slight hiccup towards the end but Covian grit and determination carried the day.

Good work Senior!

And well done to all the guardsmen who took part.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Snudrud
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 07:38:09 pm »

The report is so good, me's thought me's had done it!
The fact that only me's, Maxm gimbly, and you's were the only one who finished the entire trip, everybody else fled! This shows how vital it is to have goblins in Cove! Without me's! the would be a lot less gold! Goblins are the key to the survival of Cove. Me's suggets there should be special punishent, for throwing goblins of roofs!

Snudrud the braver than Elfie!

Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 07:32:24 am »

Har! A grand hunt Sah, one i was Proud to attend and do my bit.  ye may call on me anytime for one of these hunts!!

You'll meet my Mace before my Emotions!
Smudrud
Covian Citizen

I came, I saw, I ran away!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 04:47:28 pm »

The report is so good, me's thought me's had done it!
The fact that only me's, Maxm gimbly, and you's were the only one who finished the entire trip, everybody else fled! This shows how vital it is to have goblins in Cove! Without me's! the would be a lot less gold! Goblins are the key to the survival of Cove. Me's suggets there should be special punishent, for throwing goblins of roofs!

Snudrud the braver than Elfie!

Well thats a good point!
Special punishment for harming goblins!
Set that into action Shadwell, and Cove will once again be the greatest Army, and beat Yew, Vesper and undeads with ease

Smudrud the almost as brave as Snudrud though braver than the Elfie!

Smudrud
Covian Citizen

I came, I saw, I ran away!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 04:52:37 pm »

And me's no guardsman recruit you damn goblin racist!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length