Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:18:35 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Capturing Rhett
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Capturing Rhett  (Read 3176 times)
Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 12:40:51 am »

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 04:45:51 pm »

Edward.

I will wait for the day the target is given in, as for Rebecca I presume something important must have kept her from being at the allocated time, however keep the individual Rhett on the move as the plauge Quarantine act might not hold up for too long. I was informed by Maccen you are keeping yourself in the area, so I have written this note for you, hope it finds you as I am sure you are keeping yourself hidden.

Promising work so far, I am noting down your progress.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 02:16:13 pm »

Fourty shillings await you Edward, I saw your note concerning the lack of information send to you, and I can do little but apologise, however it has been a busy week, one could have hoped one of the family members might have told you of the going ons, but not to worry.

As your aware we gave Rhett back to the Shadowhands that is all you need to know. I have also spoken to this... Amielia, whom you deemed it worth involving in the heist.. However she seemed innocent enough but it is not the first time we have been infiltrated, perhaps some back ground checks on her might be useful..

I did give her a gentle warning, again she knows little of the organisation so this time Edward, and even Maccen, keep our work within the organisation, I understand she was a tax woman, but she is not fully fledged material yet.

Otherwise, good job.

Kiran.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 02:55:17 pm »

Appologise boss, had only Edwards word when I happened to walk up. . . had he not signaled me I would not have been involved at all. I nay learned the womans name until Edward blurted it out. . . and why does she need to know secrets and such. I learned nay shite until I had done a number of jobs and I had to look into it all myself mostly. Let her prove her value, she wants secrets she can find them herself. Women only have so many uses. . . and some of them are limited.

*Signed*

MJK

P.S. Do I get paid? And by whom? Considering I did very litte and yer not profiting yerself boss that I should seek others for some form of pay for my time and. . . risk.

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 07:56:54 pm »

I have placed a note for you on the wall, find enclosed what you may take from the pile.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length