Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 07:42:11 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Armour Repairs For Arkay!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Armour Repairs For Arkay!  (Read 1646 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2007, 08:54:10 am »

Late last eve there was a knock at the door... It was that fine fellow Senior Guardsman Arkay!

He wanted me to take a look at his armour and give his weapons a bit of a clean...
His armour was a little banged up and his bows smelled a little peculiar. *shrugs*

I got a bag for Mister Arkay to put his gear into and he went upstairs to change. When he returned we stepped outside to the forge where I began hammering the dents out of his armour.

I finished oiling and re-tensioning his bows just in time as I could here the alarm bells ringing...
So i left Mister Arkay with his kit looking as good as new and got Raiden out of bed so i could hide under it!

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Covian Citizen.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 12:41:19 pm »

40 Shillings for Repairing Erik's armour and an extra 10 shillings for withstanding the smell -

Scout Coporal,
Mela.E.Arkay.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length