Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:52:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  The Grand Covian Market
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Grand Covian Market  (Read 3727 times)
qom_riyadh
« on: May 26, 2007, 08:07:57 pm »

The inhabitants of Cove again had the opportunity to see many guests - both merchants and customers seeking opportunity to buy top-quality Covian wares.

What began from a single stall of mine, quickly changed into a place of exchanging massive sums of money.

The "Grand" came a bit later

I decided to sell some house decorations like books, paintings, vases and such stuff. Of course, what other things above that could the TALW sell? Furniture! Custom made, custom dyed. And - last but not the least - Original Covian Mailboxes!

What to say, customers come, customers go - anyway I managed to earn some gold coins this evening - more than 12000 gold pieces!

Yup, at this moment it was Grand, indeed

I've sold several mailboxes, few paintings, and some furniture. Plus, had some promising business conversations, so I'm sure that the echoes of this Market will keep returning for a long time...

What to say, another successful event by the Covian Citizenry!

[OOC]Thank you to all who attended - it won't be possible without you![/OOC]
Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 09:53:23 pm »

It was great fun and though I managed to buy almost everything Axiana was selling, I managed to sell some of my decorative weapons and make a small profit!

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 03:33:36 pm »

Excellent work organizing the market Citizen Qom!

90 Shillings awarded - Qom Riyadh

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 01:01:45 pm »

Nice report, I wish I could have been there! Next time I'll make it a priority to come! Keep these marketings coming.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 06:28:29 pm »

I set my stall out to support my fellow Covian workers at the Grand Market organised by Citizen Qom.

Repairs and engraving kits were what I was selling but I spent much of my time minding Axiana's stall while she sold flowers and minding the Dragoon Sergeants baby!

A beautiful thing with lovely, curly ginger hair. I made a small wooden doll from an  old off cut I had which the child seemed to like.

The engravers went well, although I did get a strange request to engrave a book with some drivel about Manboobs!?

Anyway the only downside was a scallywag of a Recruit who cause mayhem with most of the traders... Hoagie's baby was a damn sight better behaved than the Recruit was.

All in all a succesfull night for A J Trading and my thanks to Qom for inviting me along.

*Signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Burgher.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 07:43:27 am »

A keen business mind! ... and a babysitter *coughs*

70 shillings awarded - Amon Jarl
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 08:37:44 am »

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:05 am »

70 Shillings awarded - Axiana

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length