Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:56:10 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  The Opera of Sherry!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Opera of Sherry!  (Read 2468 times)
Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2007, 10:13:34 pm »

I was sitting at the goblin, doing nothing in particular, when i heard some commotion outside.
   As my eyes began to draw closer to the entrance, a guard popped in, and out. I lifted my shoulders and went back on my beer Book! With care.
   Then suddenly, two more guards darted into the tavern.
   They seemed to be in a hurry, and said to each other:
"she isnt here".
    This, of course got my attention, and I sneaked out after the guards, following them to a house, where they dipped their arms into the horses water trough!
   I was confused, and approached, by a guard.

"Yer here to laugh, are ye?"

"Nay, ´course not!",

"im looking fer the way to the theatre" a Good excuse, i thought...

Well, he gave me the directions to the theatre, and i walked my way to it. When i finally arrived, i saw a big poster near the entrance, saying something about Sherry.
    "Thats fine with me" I thought, and opened the door. I heard some Noises upstairs and went up, seeing a lot of seats and a stage. I quickly found me a chair, and sat down, awaiting my sherry.

I waited and waited and waited, for my sherry, but it never came about. Just a lot of singing by some guards, i felt my eyelids becoming closer and closer together, in the dozeing heat...

I woke up, felt someone poking me in the side, and jumped up started to applaude. My applaudes died out, when i saw that the opera was still running, i quickly took my seat once again, and felt a little ashamed...

Well, the Opera ended, and all applauded and whistled to the actors.
   "Great!"
   I thought..
   "Now´s the time we go downwards to the bar for our sherry"
   I went down and sat by the bar, and awaited my sherry, but all i got was a slap in my backhead from Flina. Through the disappointment over the sherry, and my pain in the neck, i headed back to the goblin, for a drink, to doze off my pain.
   And here i am, sitting at the goblin, writing this report. Its been an interesting evening...

*signed with thick handwriting*

Farfar.

[OOC - This above is only farfars thoughts, Great performance  Wink ]

Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 10:37:42 pm »

[OOC: Haha great Farfar! Made me laugh in real life. Smiley]

qom_riyadh
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 11:51:11 pm »