Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:02:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watcham trials: Nashiem.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watcham trials: Nashiem.  (Read 2128 times)
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2005, 12:37:33 pm »

*An old ugly woman with a fat stomach and a wrinkled face with too much make-up on walks towards you*

Ohhh! Well hello there big boy! Have any of the other girls in town ever said you look so daring and brave in that armour of yours?

*The woman puts a hand over her mouth as she giggles madly for a good long while*

Oh my so sorry my boy.. But you see there’s a little…. ‘’favour’’ I need you to help me with and I‘m sure a handsome strong lad like yourself could do this for me.

*The woman takes a few steps forward and winks towards you*

You see I’ve been having a little trouble lately so I decided to ask help from the local militia and what do you know.. They give me a scroll saying I get one militia recruit for a limited time so that means you belong to me for now boy.

Now the other ladies in town have been saying I’ve been ‘’out of date’’ lately.. Ha! Those little strumpets don’t know what their talking about if you ask me! I can still get any man I want with these gorgeous looks of mine.
*The fat woman wiggles her eyebrows towards you and takes a small step closer to you*

Well I’m not one to believe these accusations these women have been making but I would say I might have used my look a little too long these days so I’m going to need a whole new make-over!

I’m been preparing a list of the items I’ll need for my make-over, such as a new dress some new high quality make-up and things like that! But you’ll find it all on the list I’ve been writing big boy.

*The fat woman digs around in her pocket and pulls out a folded piece of paper*

Now these are raw materials so I don’t expect you to sew me a dress just bring it back to me and I’ll figure out how to get these items converted into the ones I want.

*The woman winks one last time and blows a kiss towards you before turning around and walking off*

The note in your hands reads :

><><><><><><><><><><><

To the valiant knight I have given this note too, I give on to you a quest to help a poor beautiful maiden such as myself.
I am going to require you to travel deep into the lands of darkness to recover some items for me to make me even more beautiful then I already am.

The first item would be my dress, these are the items I will need for it.

- The silk of a dread spider
- The inner layer of a solen queen egg sack.
- The hide of a white wolf

The second item would be my make up, these are the items I’ll need for it.

- A blue berry from the trees which are guarded by the savage people.
- The dust of a unicorns horn

Now thirdly but not last I’ll need something to dye my hair.

- The fluids of a Quagmire

><><><><><><><><><><><
Post report BELOW.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 01:00:04 pm by Octiovus » Logged

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 12:48:13 pm »

*Nashiem mutters something under his breath about a surgeon being a better option then smiles at the woman*

Of course M'lady!! i would be glad to help a citizen of Cove to enrich her life .. not that yours is in need of such trivia....

*with that he grins to himself takes the list and leaves to prepare for the quest laid before him*
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 06:51:00 pm »

Having recieved my orders and knowin' what i had to do i decided first stop was supplies. I gathered my armour and weapons and visited the tailors to gather some cloth for bandages.

Now i knew where some of them things could be found .. but i didnt know about all of em. So i went to seek the advise of an expert. Found me a Naturalist or somethin' 'e called himself in Jhelom.

So havin' found out the whereabouts of the creatures i wasnt too sure of i could make a start. I went first to Covetous where i 'ad been afore with the militia on a few occasions .. knowin' there was some o' them dread spiders in there.

So now i had the silk .. but that was only step one .. twas a list that was lookin' longer by the second in my eyes. Anyways i ventured off to one of em Solen holes that the Naturalist described to me. I looked down in and it didnt look too inviting.

Seemed there were all sorts of kinds of ants down here i was gonna have to fight .... But i came accross the Queens lair eventually.

Well .. finally number two on my list was done.

I knew i was needing a boat so i went to the Shipwrights and asked to charter one... The naturalist i spoke to before said there were white wolves on that Dagger Isle he called it ... *ponders*

Well i got there eventually on some shoddy ship the shipwright provided at a not very modest fee. Finding and skinning the wolf was easier than i expected .. tha place was full of em!.

Next to go was em tribals .. eh well i knew there was some round Delucia somewhere cos id been before .. but i asked a feller on tha way just to be making sure of my directions.

This was a hard task indeed ... there was plenty o' them tribals and they didnt want me te be gettin' me hands on them berries aye ..

Well i 'ad to gather myself t'gether 'n go after em again. Twas a long hard battle but i beat um!!

Next on that thar list was a Unicorn .. I been told i gotta go ter Malas fer this one .. n tha journey aint easy .. *shrugs* If i can beat em tribals i can do it!! ha!

Well the last part was fairly simply eh .. just 'ad to go get an empty pitcher and sill it wi' that swampy water .. tho i dont even wanna know what shes gonna be doin with it .. *chuckles*

Well 'as id now got all them thar ingredients i was lookin' fer i went back to the "lady" and handed o'er what id got.
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 01:26:27 pm »

An outstanding report Nashiem!

- Captain Shadwell.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 02:03:30 pm »

[OOC: I liked the screenie of me in a pillar of flames .... soooo close to dead that time]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length