Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:01:38 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  I am back! and the "Citizen District"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I am back! and the "Citizen District"  (Read 2072 times)
*Du Bois*
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2007, 10:41:50 am »

(OOC)
Hey everyone, as some of you might have noticed, Ginger and Fata are wandering Cove again.
Ive been back now for a two weeks or so and i have been working on some plans.

At first I've been trying to create a crafter/citizen area around the South Coast of Cove. Ive been buying property and such to create them into citizen shops. The area now holds: One Tavern, One Bakery, and Qom's  TAL Woodworks shop. Ive also been in contact with Jessica Hawkins to set up a shop on this coastline for all  the things she craft's.

The area I am talking about is from the "pass" to the Orc fort, just down that coast until Qom's woodworks.

Ive suggested to make this into a citizen area, because I've noticed that the citizens in BoC are always sort of wandering about, around Cove and hanging around the barracks,  trying to find others like them to play with. And if you have houses of citizens, but all scattered around the Covian land, then finding the few citizens that we have right now, becomes a big task. So in my effort I am trying to collect all citizen activity in one place, just to try making  "being a citizen" less alone and more fun for all.

There is a lot of free space for housing around this area, so contact me if you want to set up a citizen home/ Shop and I could show you a few spots for placement.  ICQ:135-604-951

I know that the citizens never really picked up in Cove, but with a few great citizen roleplayers returning like Jessica and Qom, and a few still active,  we could really try and make something of the citizens during the upcoming summer. I am not saying this new citizen district will cure our citizen problems, because citizens need to  try and organise a lot of events and things to do for other citizens if we want to make our ranks grow. But it could make things just a little easier.

If you have any questions or suggestions, than please post them below. If you need to talk to me in person than contact me on my icq.

(OOC)

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 10:47:52 am »

*claps claps claps*
Go go go civilians!!!
Ileana Leontine
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 12:02:07 pm »

*reads the message*

Hmmm... I reck'n I might be able ter move soon.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length