Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:04:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Attempted Purge on Old Haven
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Attempted Purge on Old Haven  (Read 1532 times)
Kerri
Covian Dreamer
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

To lazy for you..

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2007, 10:11:04 pm »

Leader: Odenetheus, Inquisitor

Attending:
Kerri, Guardsman Recruit
                Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
                Zoie Hayden, Watchman
                Jakob D'Stoke, Guardsman Recruit

After Watchman Zoie Hayden's hunt to the Ogre Lords in Despise Inquisitor Odenetheus lined us up and told us that were were going to attempt to purge old Haven. The Inquisitor ordered a forced march to the moongate and off everyone went. On my way I encountered nothing special or particularly dangerous.

On arrival at the moongate we stepped through to Haven and lined up. Sir, Hoagie seemed to attract a lizard man which he took down with ease. We then began marching towards the old Haven ruins, though I stopped to try recruit a lady into our ranks and the others carried on. Catching up with the rest Odenetheus lined us up again and ordered us to find a way into the old Haven's grounds.

Walking around the outside of the barricaded old Haven, we were struggling to find a real way in and there wasn't even any undead to slay! They were all trapped inside of the wallls. Moving further round we came across a gate within the walls, however it was protected by an energy field making it impossible for us to get through. On the other side we could see a great dark warrior puttering about with his large black bladed sword.

As the others moved onward me and Hoagie stopped to talk to a man and tell him about the Baronship! He didn't seem to understand us very well so Hoagie handed him a poster and the man was quite happy to receive it! Catching up with the others we came to a hole in the ground which lead to the abyss. Odenethus told me a paint a picture, so I did (below). His theory was that the undead within Haven crawled out from there however my own personal idea is that their dead Haveners.

Moving further into the broken down building there was a room full of absolutely nothing and the doors which had once been there were now boarded up. Odenetheus now lined us up again and dismissed us. We then forced marched back to Cove.

Kerri, Guardsman Recruit

Odenetheus
Maestro
Covian Regular

Kill! Maim! Burn!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 01:33:59 pm »

*The inquisitor reads the note and nods approvingly.*

'Of course my theory is right, not hers!', he thought to himself.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length