Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 02:44:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Pickles Pop up Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pickles Pop up Training  (Read 1187 times)
Elliot Tyrell
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2018, 01:30:13 am »

Attending:

Elizabeth "Pickles Martin, Officer Cadet (leading)
Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman
Wren(?), Guardsman Recruit (?)
Tingleith, (Untrusted) Watchman
A scout whoes name I do not know

Officer Cadet Pickles decided to do a pop up training for those of us standing around. I was the unlucky one to get the report duty. She led us Watchmen and Recruits to one end of the barracks and had the more senior ranks beat the living hell out of us and throw nasty spells our way, in order to train us in the fine art of cross healing. Needless to say we did well, except for the very end when Wren went down due to a few bandage slippings. She then proceeded to split us into separate groups and have us battle one another. my team won both rounds. before dismissing us, we had a free for all. Which was quite enjoyable if i may say so, it came down to myself and a Scout whoes name slips my mind, i managed to hook him right at the end with my Axe and won the free for all battle. This training was excellent practice and did some of us some good.

*Signed*
Elliot Tyrell, Recruit

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 05:24:35 am »

Excellent report...

*squints at the name and mutters*

Tyrell... The name of the scout is Garand.

Leanne Melior, Officer Cadet

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length