Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:38:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Trial: Justice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trial: Justice  (Read 1259 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2018, 10:35:35 pm »

Preceptor,

I ask that thee consider this report my formal submission documenting the events of this eve' for the satisfaction of my commitment to Justice with respect to my seven trials.

For my initial arrest of the wytch and additional context, I enclose another report: http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=16117.msg101890#msg101890

Though I had hoped the evil thing would break under extended confinement and provide information, their mind was clearly lost to darkness beyond all reach. Therefore, for all to see, I brought the fiend to open confession so that they may either face absolution or damnation.

As you know, it choose the latter, dying as it lived. In heresy.

Its crimes many and severe, its foul screeching offended many in our holy Chapel, but they must hear the cry of evil in order to know it. As requested, I delivered my judgement: may it please Avatar and thyself.

I note also for the record the fulfillment of the burning by Church Servant Drachen at thy wise request. Though the creature did appeal to her misguided sense of pity, she carried out the holy task. Perhaps there is distant hope for her yet.

His Will be done.

Initiate

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 10:49:06 pm by Danaeyl » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length