Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:29:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Crusade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crusade  (Read 1457 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2018, 11:31:48 am »

Templi,

As thou mayst be aware I hath been instructed to lead us in Holy crusade against the Vesperian heathens as part of the completion of mine initiation. Though our righteous triumph against the Pagans is preordained by Avatar, this destiny is conditional on us displaying our worthiness. Accordingly, all able are to attend a series of combat training so that our foot and bladework can be performed with unity. Many of our Order are already experienced warriors, and some are not. In either case, given the recent expansion of the Order, all of us must nonetheless learn to fight together as an unceasing and unrelenting battalion of Avatar capable of driving all unrighteous forces, no matter their size, into repentance or death.

I propose the first training for this coming Monday. Despite the Order's growth, our enemies recruit wherever they can find it, no matter the raw material, and we shalt always be the lesser force in numbers. It is essential we accommodate this numerical disadvantage into our strategy; fortunately, we are Avatari. One of you is worth three of any of the faithless on the field. We must all strive to live up to this Holy burden every day, but especially now.

I extend a warm invitation of welcome to the Clergy at these trainings, so that where appropriate they may provide wisdom and healing. Thy radiant presence would be a great boon to us all.

Deus vult, Brothers.

Initiate

(OOC: Monday at 7 is good for enough people Or alternatively Tuesday if people have plans on the bank holiday. Feel free to organise details with me on discord if easier.)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 05:27:41 pm by Danaeyl » Logged

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 11:56:29 am »

Brothers,

I shall attend, Avatar willing.

Brother Roland

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: