Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:36:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Avatari Battle Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Avatari Battle Report  (Read 1195 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2018, 11:16:52 pm »

I bring disappointing news from the front lines in Nujel'm, for the Vesperians hath driven us back this eve'.

Though Brother Dagorian and myself tried to stem the flow, we were separated quickly in the sea of Vesperian bodies. Though they only outnumbered us a little, it appeared as if wherever I turned I was confronted by many of the Pagans, who hath learned to work with surprising cohesion in a manner they hath not yet displayed. United in their hatred of us and Cove, they now harness their anger as opposed to let it unsettle their balance as before. We were driven by force from the pack multiple times to stand alone, where they were eventually able to bring us down. I must also report, with a heavy heart, that our Yewish allies, who would hath provided the military presence to turn the tides, were nowhere to be found as the wytches, snakes and pagan warriors descended on us. We must therefore be prepared to see this war and crusade out alone. Though I pray to Avatar that the reasons for this were beyond their control and temporal, for our Holy alliance is of utmost importance for all of Sosaria. Yet, even so this will not bring back the honourable dead from this eve', nor shall it suppress the renewed zeal that the heathens must now hath in their victory.

I hath not the experience in battle to formulate a strategic response, and so I reach out to our warforged Brothers for guidance, in light of these new developments, so that I do not fail Him once again. We can discuss the war post training tomorrow. This war is far from over, and perhaps this is simply part of His plan.

I also ask thee, Sisters, to pray on any manner in which we or I may hath displeased The Lord to fall from his divine grace so; if we hath. I pray, but can not silence my own strife to listen close, for my mind doth ring hard from battle. I seek thy guidance.

Till tomorrow,

Hac virtute regno pax partur.

Initiate  

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length