Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:16:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Auditions!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Auditions!  (Read 1371 times)
Ginger
« on: July 01, 2005, 05:03:43 pm »

The date for auditions for the new spectacular upcoming play has arrived!

Think you have it in you?

Are you made for acting and fame?

Do not hesitate to come along and show us what you are made off!

The Auditions will be held inside Cove, near the docks. The date to pay cove a visit is this 4th of July at 20.00 gmt. Be sure not to pass by the chance to show the world who you are!

Sighned

The Folk Tale Theatre Company
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 11:04:30 am »

Levi's emerald green eyes sparkled as scanned over the poster. Acting! she thought excitedly. Indeed, this is my true calling! ...Along with sewing and gadgetry. Just as well as acting. Surely the crowd will love me. They have to!

Turning on her heel, Levi meandered off toward her cottage, a grin plastered to her fair face, ideas buzzing in her mind.

[03:19:28] Shadwell (BoC): We should get married.
[03:19:50] Shadwell (BoC): And dont quote me in your sig
                                  -----
[01:17:32] Tiberius Oct: I blamed Americans.
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Tiolas
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 05:38:37 pm »

Thank you all for whom showed up last night and took part in the auditions! Now because you all did such a great job I need more time my self to figure out who gets what part! Also i need to hold seconde auditions for the female leading part!

SO all you ladies! if you are interested then please sighn below and we will have a private audition for you! Thank you for paticipating and for the once that are waiting.... it wont be long!

*stamped with a seal of a buzzer*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length