Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:42:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Almighty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Almighty  (Read 1238 times)
Lothar
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2005, 08:06:15 am »

*A monk stands on a box in the town centre and yells*

"The Almighty Avatar sees everything! Heed my words citizens of Cove, for he is never showing mercy to those that work against him! Turn to him and pray and he will forgive you your sins and allow you once again to show him, that you are worthy of the wonders of the paradise, his Holy Kingdom.
Take the Avatar and his teachings to your heart and become a better man! Become a milestone for others, so that they may also turn to righteousness. Help others find the love and wisdom in the holy words of the Avatar. For just as the Avatar loves ten righteous believers, he loves one sinner who turns to good more! Deliver yourself to the dominion of a greater lord! A lord of Truth, Love and Courage! Search your heart for feelings and see, that this is what is right for you!

The Avatar said:
Be Honest, for I will always know the truth.
Be Valorious, for I know what courage lies within your heart.
Be Compassionate, for I know what love your show.
Be Honorable, for I know when you stand for truth with your courage.
Be Just, for I know your seek the truth, tempered by the love in your heart.
Be Sacrificial, for I know when you have the courage to give yourself out of love.
Be Spiritual! For I know when you think about the Truth, Love and Courage within yourself and question it before me!
Be Humble! For I know when you have learnt your place in the world, not according to your own accomplishments, but according to the intrinsic value of all individuals!

Give yourself to the lord! Show him your faith and give him your thoughts!
But remember that selfishness is not rewarded! Do not ask for the tasks to match your powers, but for your powers to match your tasks! Believe that what you ask for is given, and you will have it!
The Ways of the Lord are many and clouded with wisdom beyond our comprehension.

May the Avatar be with you.
Deus Vult."

*The Preacher does the sign of the ankh and steps down from the crates and heads toward the Church*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length