Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:20:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  a tough slug match with ogre lords! Lestat
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: a tough slug match with ogre lords! Lestat  (Read 1533 times)
lestat
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2005, 01:23:16 pm »

the grass was moist, and there was a chilling breeze flowing through the barracks, when i was called to the dungeon of despise by malikim. there i joined malikim, griffith and talon. Talon soon left as he had business elsewhere, leaving the three of us. immediately myself and griffith raised out kryss' and began beating our way through ogre lords, with malikim casting magic from the rear. soon enough the ogre lords had the open hand as myself and griffith fell to there power. we fought back with covian spirit and got our revenge!! malikim who by now was chuckling to himself like a madman suggested that we go and take out some anger on the artic ogre lords, myself and griffith both thought the same thing... you madman! but never the less we agreed ad smashed our way through many ice creatures, including artic ogre lords. we eventually retreated to the barracks where we split our gold. was a glorious day!! har har!
Griffith
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 07:00:10 am »

Indeed, a difficult mission it was.   Though I am also worried about Malokim.  She seemed a bit on the fringe...I fear she may have taken a blow to the head from one of the blood thirsty ogres.

*signed, Griffith, Watchman of Cove*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length