Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:22:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Orphidian Attack Part One
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orphidian Attack Part One  (Read 1686 times)
Arkonios
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2005, 04:01:17 pm »

Right...

Led by: Ryan Greystone Regular Grenadier.
Attended by: OOC: please post if you attended i lost list.

We fell in at tha' Barracks step and then Ryan led a forced march ta' Minoc Moongate. We then travelled through the strange blue gate and came out in Yew. From ther' we marched across the swamp where we fought some Plague beasts that attack us while we travelled. We all formed together and made light work out of them.
  We carried on onto the Court of Truth. We followed round the snakeing structure until we came to the prison cells. Sir Ryan started feeling around all the walls and then found a secret passage in one of the cells. We all followed him through and we came to a hole in the ground in a small room filled with crates.
  We dropped down into the hole and into the darkness. We lit our torches and explored further into the tunnel. At the end we saw light up in the ceiling and a small rope ladder leading up to it. One by one we all grabbed the ladder and climbed up through. We appeared in a small room. We followed Ryan to a door at the other end. On the other side of it was desert and mountains as far as the eye could see. So quickly Ryan ordered a march and we walked off into the baron land.
Our leader told us we were going to fight some mean creatures and that team work was the key...
   The first monsters we encountered were a bunch of scorpians feedin' off a dead travellers corpse. We took our weapons to the scorpians and within moments they were history. We moved out again.
Suddenly out of no where I head a distinctive war noise. That of an Orphidian Warrior ! The fight was long and hard and they jus kept coming, but after what seems like hours thier spawn thinned out...This is where i left...

OOC: Sorry about no pics.

Signed Arkonios...Watchman

Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 09:47:25 am »

*writes on the bottom*
I attended *signed Nashiem De'monti*
Gregory
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 05:39:59 pm »