Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:58:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Flute Test for the LC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Flute Test for the LC  (Read 1866 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2005, 04:32:40 pm »

Well I was awaken by the pleasent sounds of the birds churping in the trees, the sun was shining bright. I got up, ate some bread and cheaze, Drank meh some goats milk to wash it down. I gathered my things and headed out fer a little walk and to think about my up coming test that was set up for me by Regular Scout, Valiro
I thought it would be good to walk around in the shadows to make sure that I was ready for the test, and to my surprize I was ready. I then went to the Barracks where Regular Scout, Valiro had noticed me and then asked me if I was ready. I told him that I was, and he insisted that we go ahead and start it seeings how I was ready.
               We walked out to woods and then to the moongate of Minoc where we procceded through to Yew. Once thare Regular Scout, Valiro filled me in on what I was to do. After Soluting him I then took to the shadows and headed towards the old Yewish hag. On the way I passed a horde of Liches that ne'er noticed that I was there, ( I sniggered as I went by, but very quietly not to be noticed).
I quickly found the old hags place where she was in cooking one of her brews in a black cauldren.
              As I walked up to her I noticed that there was something wrong with her for she had a sad grim look on her face. I walked up and introduced my self and asked her what was wrong, she then told me that her apprentace was missing and sha asked if I could go out and located him and bring him back. Well I looked at her and said( I be a Militia Guardsman Ma'am Sure I would be happy to go look for him). I then set out to find the poor boy, I walked for a good didtance when i seen this Imp standen over a body. I quicly drew my sword and shield and then procceded to charge but as I got there he vanished, but not before taking something orf the body.
             I returned to the hag and told her what had happened, She then asked if I would seek out the Imps to find out where this one particular Imp be hiding. I quickly made my way to the moongate and walked through to Brit. Once tere I headed towards the ever dangerous Hedge Maze. As I arrived I quickly retreated to the shadows so I could pass without trace. I happened along one of the many Imps that inhabbit the Maze and slayed it for he had no intentions on telling me that Imps where abouts. I seen another one further down that had no idea that I was there. I walked up on him the tried to talk to him and he just attacked me as soon as he saw me, so I slayed it and found a magical flute and a map of the where abouts of that murderous Imp.

I took the flute and returned to the Barracks for my test for this day was completed.

Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 05:21:51 pm »

Impressive Kal Shadowhand.  You have now completed the first part of the training session for the LC.

*Signed*
Regular Scout Valiro Gryphonclaw
Tiolas
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 05:34:37 pm »

Your first test has been completed, congratulations! Now get ready for the next one!
Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 12:37:26 am »

Late at night when few things stir...  Kate paused on the steps to the Light Company house, letting the bag she carried drop with a nasty squelching sound.  Inside were five severed imp heads; a gleaming new magical fluit was cliped to her belt.

She stooped to pin a note to the bag...

« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 02:54:05 am by Calico » Logged

*Earned Merit in The Kaldorian Line Campaign*
Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 11:49:52 am »

Exellent!.. Now the next task will be more like a  training session.

*Signed*
Regular Scout Valiro Gryphonclaw
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length