Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:02:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Trashing of the Church Yard
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Trashing of the Church Yard  (Read 1195 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2005, 05:17:32 am »

Being of duty I was going to the Barracks when this female citizan came running up screaming that the church had been violated, I quickly ran over to see and it was as she said. I then looked around and went inside to see if it was okey and it was. On my return out side I closed the door and before I could walk away it opened behind me, I then drew my weapons and ordered everyone to leave for there was someone there possibly in the shadows.
          I looked around somemore and cam across this man that looked like a Scelliton and he hissed at me, he then pocked at me which I quickly avoided and drew my weapons again, I charged him and he ran and killed one of the civillions and we ran out into the Shire near the Grave yard where he found help with the undead beings there. I tried to get away but was struck down very hard by him and his undead friends.
           I personally will pay five thousand crowns fer the where abouts and possibly a name of this creatin. I would pay it for his head but I want to be the one to take his head fir it is now a personal matter. While limping back I came across him again replaceing all that I had picked up from the Church Yard. Ser Hugo I am sorry i could not stop him at that time but I promice you that I will find him and give his head to you myself.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length