Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:38:33 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Criminal Peasant
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Criminal Peasant  (Read 1428 times)
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2005, 11:06:23 pm »

T'nite i was doin' me rounds .. lookin' about the barracks n surrounds .. when i sees some feller pointin' a dagger at another feller on the balcony of the Inn.

I shouted up to em but they ne'er 'eard me so i took a run up tha top to investigate only to find one feller shoutin' help and the one with tha dagger ran orf.

I chased but lost 'im. Took the one who was bein' attacked to the barracks where i took a statement from him.

"I was attacked by that fella and he was holdin' me at knife point and stole all my money!! .. i had 500 crowns on me and he took it!"

Right right .... i says. Well i took down a description of tha fella in question and this is wha i got. The fella who was robbed 'is name was Omar Maktoum.

Wearing Grey pants n doublet.
Wearin a white shirt.
Long brown hair.

If ye be seein' any fella matchin' this description then ye needs te be holdin' him and questioning about his whereabouts on the nite in question maybes we can catch this thief before he strikes again.
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 11:12:26 pm »

Well .. later on t'nite it seems tha fella I made the report on came back te tha barracks n said that Omar *notes the injured party in the first report* had stolen 'is hat .. well i dont say i believed him ..

Anyways after a bit more accusations goin' on on both sides the suspicious lookin' fella started hittin people with 'is fishing pole and ran orf!

I tracked him down and arrested him and slammed him into a cell for further investigation and trail to take place. Or judgement to be made by those of higher standin'.

As a note so far the fella stands accused of robbery, has insulted a guardsman,   physical assault on a guardsman and -claims- to be the Baron's son!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length