Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:43:34 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  a typical days hunting under ryan!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: a typical days hunting under ryan!  (Read 1412 times)
Baraz
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2005, 07:45:47 pm »

we stood there.... lined up infront of the great grenadier ryan greystone. there was a silence, a silence that could only have been broken by the bellowing voice of ryan screaming orders for our hunt to the exodus dungeon. Ryan cried out the command for us to move east towards the dungeon of exodus. Griffith, with his venomous kryss, regdar, ahmed, Ryan and myself began our journey towards the exodus dungeon. when we reached the dungeon we were greeted by a tall, and scruffy archer, he began telling us of how he served the earl, "typical" i thought, "bloody peasant of the earl" griffith muttered, "he could never be a proud covian". we left the ranger and continued our quest. not long after entering the dungeon we were out numbered by fire elementals and arcane daemons, we fought bravely and with courage, but I was first to fall, followed by griffith, things were going horribly wrong and not to ryans plans, by now he was yelling for the remaining petrol to stay together, but panic was flowing through there veins and like those before them they were knocked by the sheer brute force of the arcane daemons. Ryan, the great grenadier was left on his own to fend off the hord of minions that tried to slay him! he fought with honour, like a true covian should, cutting throw creature after creature to keep the spirit alive..... and that he did. Griffith, regdar, ahmed and myself got our vegance on the creatures that knocked us, and we could return to the barracks with pride in our hearts, but none more so than Ryan Greystone.

I Fight For The Baron!
Regdar Le Faye
Everybody loves Regdar!!!..... Right?
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Drunk AND Clumsy - watch out for fumbled swords.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 10:00:53 am »

Nice report *Smiles*
[OOC:you should put a list of names who were there]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length