Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:58:00 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Fine Jewelry for a Vertcally challenged man.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fine Jewelry for a Vertcally challenged man.  (Read 1701 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2008, 02:38:26 pm »

I was strolling about when a Dwarf asked me if I where a tinker. I am a tinker of some skill and offered my services! I told the good Dwarf I would need the gems in order to make the said set of diamond jewelry. Such a gift ca only be for someone quite special! As he went off to gather the gems, I went to gather my ingots from the safety deposit. I found that I had used them all! I quickly took up my Sturdy Pick and took to the Glenmoor range! I hacked many many stones worth of ore and rock! I shouldered my burden to the nearest forge and smelted them quickly. The rest was a waiting game! That Dwarf was rather slow though perhaps its his short legs.....

Finally he arrived! I then sat down to my work. I delicately carved out the pieces. I had to take out my magnifying monocular for this work! Jewelry is delicate... alot like clock works! After a few hours of painstaking work I had the metal worked out. I then polished the jewels, raw gems looks so bland. I soon had them gleaming, uncut yes, but gleaming! Definitely the largest rocks available! I then set the jewels and handed over the Pieces to the Dwarf.

*Signed with a flourish*

Nikko Bludd, Commoner

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 05:08:58 pm »

Nikko Bludd awarded 35 Shillings.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length