Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:01:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  *A Letter Adressed To Kiran*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Letter Adressed To Kiran*  (Read 1762 times)
Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2009, 12:15:33 pm »

Mr. Kiran Vale                                                                                                  *Post Marked*
Green Goblin Proprietor
The Green Goblin, Baron's Household, Cove.

Dear Mr. Kiran,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and prosperity. I write seeking a position at the Green Goblin. It would seem if rumors are to be believed, and often than not they aren't, that your establishment might be in need of added security. Covians can be rowdy. . . as can the "others." I am certain you are aware that your customers are mostly the military sorts, very capable at handling drunks, and thieves. Having your customers deal with your problems has to be poor for business, not to mention discouraging for the off duty soldier. Also it involves legal entanglements. Not that the Goblin would condone anything illegal. . . just that these things hurt business. It is much easier to deal with a problem in a private room or out a side door in the alley. I deem I can assist in these matters. I am keen with a bow and handy with a knife though I doubt that a bow shall be much use insides a bar.

As for my other qualifications:
I have been a dock worker in Vesper.
A hunter in the Windmere Wood.
I worked for a number of years as a Mercenary with a company I shall not name here.
I helped to cleanse Cove during the Black Rock plague and the ensuing "After Math"
I continue to fill small jobs and tasks.

Should you seek further information you may send a letter to my address which I shall attache to the bottom of this letter or you may check public records.

I hope you shall give my letter full consideration and I look forward to negotiating a contract.

*Signed*

Maccen Jepta Korten, Commoner, Baronship of Cove

*The following address is attached*
Maccen Korten
#1 Rural Trail, Windmere Wood, North Vesper

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 05:37:31 pm »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »