Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 06:21:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  *A letter delivered to Raiden Morana, Commander of Cove.*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A letter delivered to Raiden Morana, Commander of Cove.*  (Read 1545 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2009, 02:22:47 am »

Greetings, Commander.

For the last couple of days I have been under great threat from the people of whom you call allies, I am of course talking of the Yewish. I am unsure if you heard of what occured after the tavern night held by Kalam Ravenscar, but a man, known as Leo Madsen assaulted me in my office without me uttering a word. He took a candle and starting bashing me hard on the head, leaving me groggy to this day.

I am happy to confirm nothing occured permanently, however afterwards the men whom assaulted me were confronted by my own doormen, Sabal and Lacrima, and also a scout whom has watched the proceedings I believe for a while,they then chased Leo and his other two men out of the offices of the Goblin. Another witness in the proceedings is of course also Morgar who saw most of the ensuing fight occur between the men of Cove and the treacherous Guardsmen.

As I am hopeful you are aware from Elizabeth Martin, this is not the first unprovoked attack by these men, the first one sanctioned and lead by the Captain of Yew, Bladius Dart. On that faithful evening they decided to punch me, saying I was merely a worm to be squashed and thrown aside. I am however deeply disturbed of these actions going unpunished. The men in question are allies of Cove I gather, but I was unaware this gave them the privelege of beating up men whom work for Cove? I am unsure if the Corporal of the scouts has informed you of these troubled times I have had, as I am yet to see any action taken against the Yewish.

I am merely a old man wishing to live out his rest of days quietly tending a bar and helping the Baron of Cove gather shillings for his army. I hope something will be done and fast, because I am starting to fear for my life.
I hope you are the protector of Cove the men here see you to be, and I hope also that I will see justice or atleast proof something is being done.
I am sorry for bothering you in a already hectic schedule, Commander, however I feel it would be wrong to let it go amiss, undermining yours and your armies authority as the Yewish squander through the streets drunk on violence in Cove.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, I hope it finds you in health, and many congratulations on your new baby.

Kiran, Bailiff and tender, Cove.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length