Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:42:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  *A Letter given to all current staff of the Goblin*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Letter given to all current staff of the Goblin*  (Read 2170 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2009, 09:00:53 pm »

Dear Staff.

The time has come for us to all meet and go over the running of the Goblin. I know that some time restraints make it impossible for everyone to meet at the same time, so I would like to announce that we will meet at 6 pm GMT (10 am PST,  1 pm EST) on Sunday September 13th at the  Green Goblin to discuss Pay, Rules of Conduct and bring up any issues and ideas you have to make the Goblin run more smoothly.  I will try to be breif so that all may attend the repair hour and parade after.

If you cannot make this meeting, notes and rules will be posted here, and your continued employment at the Goblin will be subject to your following them. I will need to know your personal availability to work schedules by  Friday the eleventh at sundown. Hours of operation of the Goblin will be subject to the Hours of Availability of staff members.

Thank you for your Co-operation. I hope to make the Goblin profitable and an exelent place to work for.
~Rai

Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 02:57:59 am »

Dear Railen,

I am not sure if i will be able to make this meeting so i will tell you my hours here, On week days i can start work at Eleven at night, (4pm cst my time) weekends i can fluxuate to suit but sundays i need off in the mornings.

-Signed-
     Heather Yearling

(ooc: might miss meeting due to groundation)

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 05:18:00 pm »

I will be there.

Kalam
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length