Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:05:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Gluttony, my favorite of sins...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gluttony, my favorite of sins...  (Read 3378 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 01:40:18 am »

*Report left on both the Swaggers office in the shelfs and on the Green Goblins armoire in the guest room*

My dear brothers, today I was given what can only be described as the key to a new found success. The Baron of Cove has assigned me to his own household as the Bailiff of Cove, this my dear friends can only be the start to the riches we are seeking to grasp from this town. However I will not be seen to be smashing commoners and peasants alike, that, my friends, my brothers, will be mostly your jobs.

For a extra hundred shillings, doubloons, crowns, coins, and so forth which I will pay you, you can join my team of "tax collectors" this job entails speaking to citizens, rich and poor alike, and as the Baron says, no excuses are allowed. Sign up if you wish to join this role my brothers and sisters. We shall suck the marrow from this town...

Kiran.

Sabal
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 02:00:29 am »

- Sabal

Sabal
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 09:03:25 am »

Did someone mention thick shiny gold coins....?

I'm in.

The signature is garnished with several pen flourishes,
Senior Arcanist Kas Valentine.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 09:33:56 am »

Hrmm, -more- coins? Hrmm damn bruthahoods pretty good to the entry level thug. Aye, sign me up an I'll start em tax collectin'.

*Signed*

MJK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 01:14:24 am »

*A copy of a letter, directed to the Baron, placed in the Office of the Swaggers inn in the bookshelf, and also in the Green Goblin offices in the bookshelf.*

My liege, today myself and my associates took on the noble task of serving your household in the manner which you have hired me to do, getting tax off the local citizens, starting with a Spud Goodsoup.

I am ashamed to say this crettin, My liege, insulted your good name by saying you do not pay him enough for the taxes to be as high as they are. I took it upon myself to teach him not to speak ill of your name, I hope I have not overstepped my bounds, but as you did specificy, force would be neccesary if required. I do hope you understand my reasons, My liege and agree what was done was a fitting punishment to the way he insulted upon the way you lead Cove economically.

The shillings have been placed in the office, fourteen hundred shillings, all acounted for. If you wish for me to deliver it personally I shall come to you any time you deem worth your while. I hope this letter and notice finds you in good health My lord, and I am sure the coin will help to solve any ailments which might otherwise make you un well. Thank you for taking the time to read your humble servants Letter.

Kiran, Bailiff of Cove

Thank you for your assistance today brothers, this is a copy of the letter which I have send to the Baron of Cove, and as included in the deal, he gets seven hundred shillings, we keep the rest, thats a extra eighty for each person who assisted me during the "taxation"

Kelban.
Lacrima.
Kas Valentine.
Sabal Szor.
Maccen .... Maccen...

Coins will be given to Maccen to share out, make sure you get your due.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 10:09:29 pm »

Ten shillings for all whom helped to attend the "Taxation" Of Spud Goodsoup.

Lacrima.
Kelban.
Maccen.
Kas Valentine.
Sabal.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length