Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:40:26 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  The King & His Deer.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The King & His Deer.  (Read 2765 times)
Lacrima
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2009, 06:11:43 pm »

Last night I paid a visit to Stonekeep to call in some favours. Unfortunately the one who owed me favours was nowhere to be found so I had a chat with Leo Madsen instead. Seems like the Tavern had been bought by a man in a suit and his name is kept anonymous except for the officers.

Lacrima

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 11:39:52 pm »

Brothers,

I as well made a trip to Yew this eve. Seems that though the Deer is "always" open. The staff is not always abouts. Self service was the order of the day and just a touch surprising. I could have ran off with half the booze in my pack. But I get ahead of myself. I arrived in the midst of a small crowd. This Madsen were having a conversation with a man named Bladius. With them where two females, one was shapely and beautiful, even soft spoken though she had the air of authority about her. The other gave me an aura of deathly skill. . I figure her for some dangerous figure though I know not anything of her not even a name. I also noted she did not appear human. . . though very like to human, she was not so.

The others rambled on about some boxing circuit, I made small talk about how everyone "Supplements" and that I might provide them with such, I opened up with the idea in an attempt to give myself reason to return, frequently if need be. Sadly none of them trusted such concoctions and my con failed miserably. They ignored me mostly after that and I felt it unwise to inquire so openly after what had become of Lacrima.

A search of the area showed no other Militia about save a rookie or two. Seeing as they have already been deemed clueless I nay bothered. Only other bit of information I gathered was that the second floor had become off-limits. They said it was "Rather dirty" I did check out the floor for a peek. I noticed little save a table. The room was otherwise unremarkable.

I shall inquire again at a later time.

*Signed*
MJK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 11:11:31 pm »

The task is simple, sister and brother, find the officers, find the man. Good work so far, I shall arrange payment upon my return.

Kiran

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 10:07:17 pm »

Ten shillings given to both Maccen and Lacrima, remember to collect them from me as soon as possible.

Kiran

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length