Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:57:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Meeting room
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Meeting room  (Read 2144 times)
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2009, 11:12:50 pm »

The Scouts tower lacks any furniture and although we are more than able to cope with roughing it, I would prefer something to sit on whilst holding meetings.

Task

You are to construct some suitable seating for the Scouts and their leaders for meetings to be held in the new Scout tower.

Requirements
  • Two Wooden thrones - dyed light green.
  • Benches - dyed light green.

30 Shillings will be paid for the items being made and handed to Kal or Aliryl.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:21:28 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Chopper
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 02:44:04 pm »

After talking to Kal and being informed that my work wasn't done, I set out for more Materials for the new Meeting room in the Scouts Hut. Hmm! Wooden thrones, Benches? I would have to gather not as mush for them as they are quite simple to make. My hands knew the carving knife better than the Dinner plate *Frowns*.

I sat down and began to carn on some near by fallen logs to make the benches. Hours went by after starting the Carving when Kal come up asken when I was going to be done. I threw one that was made at him nearly hitting his as he ducked away from it as I replyed I am an old man ye bloodi edgit, I can only work so fast. After he left to go make sure the one I tossed at him would work he came back and sat watchen keepen me company and made sure nothing come up behind me.
Was nay long after the first one was made all the benches were made.

I had some extra boards from the Crates so I began to assembly some wooden thrones. Those did not take too long at all. Once finished with them Kal took them in as well and arranged them to his liking.

After all was finished I sat down to take a small break only to find out that there was one more task to be done.
The meeting room done

Signed Mat Shadowhand (Chopper)

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:22:12 pm »

30 Shillings Awarded ~ Chopper.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length