Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:37:51 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  Biding farewell
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Biding farewell  (Read 2177 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2010, 03:09:17 pm »

Time pasted after the cowardly attack of Yew. Ilyana sat on the benches on the barracks roof and watched Bersi and Sabal sparring each other. Holding her stomach in pain, she knew something wasn't alright, but was to feared to let these thoughts become reality...

She fainted away several times, and when she slowly came back to herself, Bersi was sitting behind her. "Ye should have ran, when I told ye to." he started. Ilyana sniffed and answered: "But... I's couldn't just let ye stay alone there! Ye're like a big brother to me, ye know?" Bersi smirked and lowered his voice: "I planned on running, as soon as they'd attack, but with ye around, there was no point in running. Can't let them having yer baby, eh?" Ilyana started wheeping as he said that. "Now there lass, there's no need to wheep. Just make sure ye're going to a doctor or something." Ilyana noded and wiped some tears.

It didn't take long when Lucas arrived at the roof, sitting next to Bersi and Ilyana. He sensed, that Bersi wasn't himself since a while and talked to him for a while. Bersi gimaced, as Ilyana and Lucas left the barracks, looking for Amielia, the nurse of Vesper, who had some business going in Cove. "Amielia! I need you to check her." Amielia came closer to them and eyed Ilyana "You are the pregnant one, right? What's wrong?" "Yew attacked her", said Lucas for Ilyana, while keeping her on her feet. "Yew?!" Amielia shaked her rapidly, "Do they don't know any limits these days? Well, be better go to the Covian healer in that case."

Amielia and Lucas helped Ilyana sitting on a horse and together they moved southwards to Covetown. Amielia went inside and prepared everything for Ilyana. "Sit on this bed, lass. I'll check you immediately." Ilyana took of the upper part of her armor, so the nurse could take a look at her, while Lucas squezed Ilyana's hand. Amielia glanced at it with a sad expression and lowered her voice: "Hrm... Your stomach is swolen up and you look badly injured... May I talk with Lucas for a while?" "Me?", Lucas responded. "Hmm... Okay. I'll be right back by your side, Love." The two went a bit further from the bed and talked to each other, while Ilyana could not hear what the nurse were saying. Lucas noded a few times and came back Ilyana with a sad face expression. Not that Lucas had to say anything, Ilyana already knew of his expression what's wrong and started crying, as Lucas holded her close. "They will pay for it, I promise...", he whispered slowly to her. "Amielia said, you should not go into any fights or anything like it for at least a week. You'll stay this night at my place." Ilyana wiped her tears and noded slowly to him.

After Amielia made the last preparations for Ilyana, to lower at least the pain, Lucas and Ilyana left to his house. As they arrived there, Lucas helped her up the stairs and layed her on the bed. Ilyana glanced at the walls around her with empty eyes and started whispering: "I's want their heads, Lucas..." He noded and pecked her lips softly. "I'll take care of it, my Love. You just make sure, you get better... We will go through this together." Ilyana noded a bit and because of her exhaustion, she slowly fell into slumber. Lucas kisses her forehead and layed himself next to her...

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length