Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:03:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report - Twilight Legion Repelled! Suspect Questioned.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report - Twilight Legion Repelled! Suspect Questioned.  (Read 1652 times)
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2009, 12:11:40 am »

Lead by:

Raven

Present:

Delferium 'Buttons'
Leith Keres
Leander Le Blanc
Thomas Aylmer

Later;
Natanael Korjaa
Abigail Keres
Tearlach Gradh

Th' night started slow, w' a few Mercenaries loiterin outside tha' barracks after claimiin they were jus' visited by a Orc.

As usual, I ordered an immediate sentry of the barracks, incase any more Orcs came. An' i mus' say i was very much right. Daemons, and undead and orcs of all kinds flooded in waves to our position, we held our ground and fought vigilantly causing them all to retreat or fall.

Soon after, a 'Mary' appeared, and seemingly was not bothered by the presence of Undead. Buttons and I saw that somethin' was nay correct. We questioned the suspect vigilantly for several hours. But gained little information, other than the Doctor Jones is apparently in league with the undead. But the truth behind that cannot be yet verified, we have recruits working on the matter as we speak.

I have provided logs of the questioning, and sketches of the entire event.

Sketches:

Raven

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 12:41:36 am »

*A scrap of paper is tacked onto the top right side of the report*

Let it be known, Buttons was behind the sentry ENTIRELY... He suggested a sentry be built while Raven wanted to go off and hunt down a tricky rabbit in his yard. Buttons saw this to be a complete waste of manpower due to the recent orc encounter. What if the orcs attacked and no one was at the barracks to defend it! He got his wish when a ghost flanked the group and nearly killed Raven, convincing the fool to go Buttons' way.

The sentry was built excellently, as do all of Buttons' sentries, and it was utilized perfectly. As soon as demons were seen, Buttons ordered the men inside the sentry and they dug in. Using the mage's and archer's attacks combined with the excellent healing of the warriors, the brave Covians fought off hordes of demons, orcs, and undead ghouls. Under Button's command, the battle was won with minimal casualties. Raven helped with the interrogation..

P.S- Buttons' actions saved the whole platoon of men, the barracks, the food in the barracks, and ultimately Cove the world.

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 12:45:58 am »

False!

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length