Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:04:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  *A Sealed Letter Adressed to the Church*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Sealed Letter Adressed to the Church*  (Read 2005 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2009, 06:35:42 am »

(OOC: The following information is OOC knowledge to all except the church of Cove and those who are told about it IC.)

To: The Church of Cove

It has come to my attention that the criminal "Mischief" has been allowed to roam about in Cove freely. As far as I know, the warrant for her arrest is still standing and she is to be taken into custody and put on trial. However, recent attempts to do so proved useless as the Commander currently seems to be "using" her to find the elusive captors of his wife. Despite a whole squad of scouts and endless supplies of men ready to fight.

This has given the criminal "Mischief" an immunity over the law and allowed her to roam about in Cove town without question. In fact, she has even made friends amongst the ignorant who'd like to ignore the warrant. It is believed that she is behind not only the recent desecration of the church graves but also more vandalism of the church. We also have accounts that she is behind an orc attack on the church and subsequent kidnapping of a recruit. The recruit was then taken and sold to Drow as a breeding slave.

I hereby request that the church return to Cove as soon as possible or at least send in the wytch hunters. This criminal is in Cove, defiling your church, would you let this go on? I urge you to step up, lest this heretic commit more vile acts.

*Signed*
Anonymous

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length