Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 10:56:06 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  Spiritwood Knifethrowing contest on Tuesday at 21 CET
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spiritwood Knifethrowing contest on Tuesday at 21 CET  (Read 2140 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2004, 09:42:54 pm »

This Tuesday the 28th December at 21:00 CET the Spiritwood tavern will hold another Knifethrowing contest. The contest will be open for at least one hour but basically until the tavernkeeper gets tired.

As usual there will be no fee for entering the contest and you only have one valid try an evening. If you score over 75 points in five shots you win a prize of 10.000 gold and food and drinks will be free for you this evening.
If you manage to beat the actual Spiritwood knifethrowing Champion, which is at the moment "Lady Purple Haze" with 120 points, you win the prize of 100.000 gold and you will be announced as new Spiritwood Knifethrowing Champion until someon manages to beat your score.

So come and show us your skills.

Additionally you can challenge me at Knifethrowing for 1000 gold. If you win you get your money back and a kiss, if you lose I keep the gold.

Spiritwood Tavern will be staffed every Tuesday and Thursday (and some other days as well, depending on the staff will to open it).

You can reach Spiritwood (Trammel) by crossing from the Skara Brae island to the mainland and following the road to the east. At the second crossing turn south and follow the road to it's end. The sextant coordinates are: 65'55" South by 29'44' West

Jenny

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 10:45:48 pm »

Interesting. I think I shall try my hand at this contest.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length