Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:48:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  Scouts Task --- Bandages
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scouts Task --- Bandages  (Read 2277 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2009, 01:38:14 pm »

Bandages for the scouts are as just as important as being able to walk the Shadows.

I want all Scouts to make their selves handy on this one as well all use Bandages at one poin.

This can only be done once per Scout.

There are two known fields that Grow Cotten. One is South of MoonGlows Portal, the other In Shara Brae across the river. You are to pick enough cotten to make enough Cloth that will yeald One Thousand bandages.

If there isn't enough cotten to be picked, there is a Gentleman there that may beable to help you out.

After you have gained your One Thousand Bandages, Post your report below with Scetches.

Signed Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:15:03 pm by Kal/Mathew » Logged

Xavier
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 08:12:15 am »

I decided to gather some bandages for the Scouts, heeding Kal's advice I set-off for Moonglow using the moongate, once there I headed in a southerly direction.

Making my way past the zoo and many other buildings I came upon a cotton field near the south shore of moonglow. I quickly entered the fenced in field and began picking cotton. It took me awhile and I was unsure exactly how much cotton I would need for the bandages so I picked a good amount of cotton.

My pack full I made my way back to the moongate and decided to go to Zento to try and make the cotton into bandages...

It took me awhile to figure out the spinning wheel, I had to watch the local weaver to figure it out, and then the loom, but eventually I was able to spin enough thread to produce twenty bolts of cloth. I cut up the cloth and made one thousand bandages, which I stuck in a pouch. I then headed back to Cove.

While looking for Kal I ran into Marcus Tel'var, Junior Grenadier at the Market. He said Kal was indisposed and that I could give him the badages and he would pass them along to Scout Corporal Trefynwyd.

(Sketches of my task)

*Signed*

~Xavier Kage~
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 09:52:25 pm »

Well done Xavier keep up the good work ehh!

Marcus Tel'var has told me you delivered them to him and I will see to it that they are placed where they need to be.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length