Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:10:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  A Task For Potential Kelban
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Task For Potential Kelban  (Read 2201 times)
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2009, 05:02:21 pm »

I have a task for ye lad, i wish ye to run a patrole for me in which ye do on ye own to show your ability to work on ye own initative. ye then must take this patrole into the badlands and visit every city there. in each city i am told there are dealers in goods who have a market place near the bank, ye must visit these men and make a full report on what they offer and at what prices so that we may see if any will be of use to help supply our war efforts.  Of course vesper must not know of this so ye must spend much time in the shadows and be in disguise, if they learnt our intent they could cut off our trade routes.

Due to the needs for stealthy movement i would advise that ye only take scouts and potential scouts on this mission. Also i expect a full report on this matter avalible.

*signed*
A
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:29:39 am by Althalus » Logged

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:19:09 pm »

I will be on it as soon as I can get ahold of a full Scout to help Ser.

*Salutes*

Signed Guardsman Recruit: Kelban

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 07:07:21 pm »

After talking with my Mentor I set out to do my task in the bad lands. I set out to the Minoc portal and headed to the first place of Moonglow. Once through the portal I quickly looked around to make sure it was clear then headed for the town bank to see the Vendors there.

Getting to the bank and looking around I found the Vendors out back. I then looked in their books to see what all they had for sell.

The following places I went to had no vendors at their banks.
Britain
Jhelom
Minoc
Vesper
Trinsic

I then headed to Skara as I did know they had Vendors there as I do buy from them often. As I got there I browsed their books to see what they had for sell this time around and it is as follows

After a short battle with some local bandits I finally made my way back to cove and sheaded to the Scouts Tower to file my Report.

Signed Guardsman Recruit: Kelban Longleaf

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 12:31:58 am »

Well done lad a grand effort and im glad to see ye found a good price for us there. Good work

*signed*
Althalus

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length