Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 05:24:49 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Extreme, hardcore, VIGOROUS, Ilshenar expedition!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Extreme, hardcore, VIGOROUS, Ilshenar expedition!  (Read 1134 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2018, 12:27:50 pm »

But first I will gather how it started out.. Bored guardsmen! I had originally intended fer a drow hunt but did not have the number of men for it. Instead I took charge of Gimbly and new recruit John McCaladan.. Again nothing went as planned. The plan was to find Golems and take their gears to be placed in the music box in the Green Goblin! When we couldn't find golems we killed hundreds of cyclops, titans and ettins in a cave.. The gold got so heavy we made our way back to the moongate and the reinforcements Commander
Date: 5-28-18

Raiden Morana and Watchman Nicolae Sorin, instead of going back to fight anymore cyclops who are for sure almost extinct we went to travel to Mistas but ran into much trouble along the way from several tough opponents but nothing that the Army could not overcome!! We proceeded to Mistas with no golems in sight and entered a rather beautiful cave full of the Avatars great forces. In the cave we slayed as Serpentine Dragon. There wasn't really much in the cave. Some serpentine dragon which  was doing us no harm and I ordered the men to kill it anyways and kill it we did..

On our way back to the Honesty moongate where the expedition began we were joined by Pickles.. I asked Pickles if she knew where Golems were at and then the ride got bumpy.. Terathans, undead, liches, efreets, whatever you can think of were everywhere!! We were so overwhelmed by the guardian spawn that most of us got separated and we had to each  individually retreat back to the barracks.. This part of the land in Ilshenar is what nightmares are made of which I have circled on a map for future reference.. Thankfully all the men made it back to the barracks in one piece but some of the men needed re-equipped.. I donated what gold I had to the coffers from the Cyclops and Titans, all 11,000 of it..

Led by: Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

Guardsmen in attendance:

Gimby, Regular Grenadier
John McCaladan, Guardsman Recruit

Later joined by

Elizabeth Martin, Regular Arcanist
Raiden Morana, Captain
Nicolae Sorin, Watchman

*attaches paintings along with map of the route*

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 12:47:45 pm »

It was certainly nay one fer the faint o' heart.

The numbers we faced were insurmountable at times. But I still reckon our healing could have been better. Good working getting the men back in one piece.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length