Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 02:16:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Parade Sentry 6-10-18
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Parade Sentry 6-10-18  (Read 1207 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2018, 01:37:06 pm »

On Sunday about a half hour before the parade I established and built a sentry by myself as miss Melior stood by to observe and Tereleith was out gathering hides but by the time she came back with them I had already finished the sentry.. After the parade, we were visited by several Vesperians including the Governor himself, Escaflowne who had paid Cove a visit to discuss an urgent manner in which several Vesperian structures were burned to ash.. Any non-grenadiers and non-officers were ordered to go command the Sentry to which it took charge of it.. There was even a moment where recruit Eason was treating our newly Elvish Watchman with disrespect and I a fight among them was about to break out and I had to order them to line up and get them back to commanding the sentry..

Despite myself and at the time recruit Tereleith building the sentry it was later manned by the following list of guardsmen. I may be missing a few.

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman
Keitaro, Regular Guardsman
Tereleith, Watchman
Serj Eason, Guardsman Recruit
Duncan, Watchman
Fritz Segur, Watchman

On a personal note, I am not exactly sure why some of the officers of this army are officers at all when they don't even show up for parades for weeks straight. And I am not entirely sure how they got their former ranks back but if I were the Baron I would have given them some very grueling trials to get their badges back.. I spent years in Cove defending it while everyone else was at the colonies and can't even get my Grenadier rank. I am sure the Baron has his reasons, putting this in the report alone is going to bite me in the arse..

*attaches a few paintings to the report*

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 02:04:14 pm »

Solid sentry, guardsman. Since you're so proud of doing it all by yourself with time left over the question the Baron's decisions, I'll make sure you take the lead on all construction from now on.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length