Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:56:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Hew's Shop .... A Re-Opening
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hew's Shop .... A Re-Opening  (Read 2068 times)
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2006, 07:47:52 pm »

Currently I find myself in talks with the Lady Jessica to re-open the shop at the location of my forge.

Should anyone be intrested in being a part of this enterprise, such as supplying one of the salesmen/women with goods to sell or ideas for what we should stock in the shop then please contact me and we shall discuss the matter.

*signed in a neat tight script*
Hew Phella

(OOC)

To those intrested in running a vendor, I have very few rules regarding the vendors and they are as follows:-

1) No competition, there will be a clare statement of who is selling what e.g. one for leather armour, one for metal, one for metal weapons, one for bows and so forth.  This is to avoid complaints of undercutting etc - the exact stock of the vendors is still to be decided ideas are welcome.

2)If you applie to fill a vendor with one of these sets of products and are accepted you will be solely responsible for this vendor so any profit is yours however it must be regularly checked. ANY VENDOR THAT IS NOT RESTOCKED AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE CONTRACT FOR THIS PRODUCT GROUP GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 06:01:05 am »

OOC: Please turn it into a RP shop. Buying from civilians and selling to everyone like Jessica's old shop used to be. Don't place NPC vendors please.

Will Little
Rogue
Covian Citizen

"I also, have a cunning plan..."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 08:39:57 am »

Aye, I have a roleplay blacksmith ready to be utilised - but will only do it in the format Erik is saying. NPC vendors are crap *Grins* But I am willing to give up my time to make the shop work.

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 03:01:38 pm »

(OOC)
I'm perfectly happy to do it as an RP store and will make a box available to the guild for communal storeage of resources etc however i would like to put some npc vendors there for the look of it

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 03:36:16 pm »

Alright. But please keep them functional only. If they actually sell goods they take away roleplaying oppertunities from real characters. If people buy from the NPC's there's no reason to seek out the citizens anymore.

As you can see, there should be plenty of people willing to actually roleplay a live vendor for you.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 12:21:17 am »

Sorry to bump an old topic! Im just a little behind, I'm more than happy to have Teagan sell some wears..

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 03:05:01 pm »

Well ye should all know where Hew's workshop is by now so get at it!

I have redisigned and there is now a stable there too next to this is a room with a bench and a table to start us off.

Also feel free to use the forge etc

Will Little
Rogue
Covian Citizen

"I also, have a cunning plan..."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 10:41:11 am »

Great! I will join Feste up soon...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length