Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:45:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Burning of Thomas Deburg
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Burning of Thomas Deburg  (Read 1198 times)
Roland Dagorian
Covian Church
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2009, 04:32:56 pm »

*A copy is sent to Templar Preceptor Hugo and Bishop Cornelius Rege*

My Lord Preceptor Hugo,

I must report to thee that a man hath confessed to releasing the heretic known as Mischief locked in the cells awaiting trial.  This blackheart was a Guardsman Recruit by the name of Thomas Deburg.  He confessed freely at Mass, driven by his guilt at such a heinous act.  'Pon questioning, he admitted he was approached by a man wearing black, whose face he did not see.  He claimeth the man seemed elderly and feeble.  His reward was to be 30,000 coins and the return of his father's farm. 

This wretch was sentenced to death by fire as an example of what awaiteth those who defy the Church.  To free a prisoner from Avatarian Justice is to cast defiance unto the Lord Himself.  This final mortification of his flesh tooketh place near the Covian fields, witnessed by the Baron, the Commander and the Guardsmen.  The lesson was well-heeded by those present.  Deburg's ashes were sprinkled into the water. 

Sister Edith assisted me during Mass and witnessed the confession.  Sergeant Kelly Sanderson and Officer Cadet Darek Milako of the Church Guardsmen were of aid.  The other Grenadiers were of assistance in the arrest and burning.

In Nomini Deus,

Roland Dagorian
Templar

5 Church Regard to Sergeant Kelly Sanderson (Church Guardsman) for guarding the prisoner
5 Church Regard to Officer Cadet Darek Milako (Church Guardsman) for his role in the Burning

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length