Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 11:11:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Bows For Our Boys!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bows For Our Boys!  (Read 3168 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 11, 2008, 08:54:21 pm »

The Task.

The army stores are running low on bows and crossbows. Recruits keep breaking them and the dead leave them strewn on battlefields all over Sosaria.

The army requires:

20 Bows (Exceptional)
20 Crossbows (Exceptional)

Conditions.

*No more than 10 of each may be crafted by the same person.
*The army will pay 100 gold or award 5 shillings for each bow handed into the stores.
*Your full report of this task will receive 25 shillings.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 11:37:34 am by Axiana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 05:49:20 pm »

Well Seeing as payment for that cleaning job was going to take awhile. I set off to arm the army! I don't keep lumber laying about so I had to go out into the woods and knock down about a hunerd a tree or two....  Its blasted hard work knockn' em down! Once I had some logs I set down in a clearing to whittle 'em down to a strong yet slightly flexable shape! I bent the bows and stung em, even used that special string I got in Trinsic! Suppose to make them a touch more deadlier! "Warning: Sudden user death may occur. Operate only with a life insurance policy purchased from Trinsic insurance agency."  Whats all that about!?

Eh no bother! Once I had about 18 made I headed back only to realize of the limitations on the order. Well I'd turn in 10 and make a tidy profit on the rest!
I received 20 gold each for the 8 extras I had and made my way out after I turned em over to Mister Stubs  Gayner Hoagie.

*Signed*

Maccen Korten, Commoner

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 08:14:09 pm »

Maccen Korten awarded 25 Shillings

Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 07:08:06 am »

* Signed *

Edward Striker
Citizen of Cove
Grenadier Caretaker

(Please note, no payment was made! {The army will pay 100 gold or award 5 shillings for each bow handed into the stores-*Your full report of this task will receive 25 shillings*.}  Shillings are nice!).

Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 11:37:07 am »

Edward Striker awarded 25 Shillings for the report and a further 100 Shillings for 10 bows and 10 Crossbows, since no payment received for them.

10 Crossbows (Exceptional) are still required.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length