Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:54:15 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Newyear Wishes!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Newyear Wishes!  (Read 924 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2005, 12:23:20 am »

Lineup!

Right face!

Now I want you all to give eachother a pat on the back for a job well done! We've come a long way in the past few months and I'm very happy about it. Activity is up, plots are up, members and promotions are up and I even believe fun is up! And it's only thanks to one person.......YOU!!! That's right! You make the guild what it is!

I'm always being negative though. Just ask one of my apprentices...I'm not a nice guy Smiley

Here's what I'd like to see improved:

More recruiting!
Don't forget about this post
http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,3241.msg28380.html#msg28380
You can do a recruitement run on your own, when noone is around and it works towards your promotions!!
Getting in fresh recruits is very important to us and once again we've been blessed with a few very good ones. But we can't afford to slack here....Recruiting must be done at all times!

More events!

Command has a few surprises for you over the coming weeks to keep you all happy (Like the Ale event) But by all means organize your own events! Organise a bagball match! Organise a market! Organise that training! Try to create your own event tagged along the bigger ones (If you want a clear mission, just ask for one)

More laid back activity

Don't forget about the Folk Tale house when you're waiting 10 minutes till the other event kicks in. Grab an ale, talk a bit, above all roleplay!

Support our crafters!

Think about the children! The Children! Seriously, the Union is in need of some funds to pay em lazy civilians. So don't forget those patrols and hunts and get resources/gold to our much beloved Union!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 11:01:27 am by Erik Arkay » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length