Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:03:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  (Canceled Till another day)Mining trip,
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: (Canceled Till another day)Mining trip,  (Read 1623 times)
Mat Shadowhand
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2007, 11:48:20 pm »

Mining Trip

When: Tuesday 11th, 2007  180 GMT
Where: Meet at the Town Hall of Cove
Bring: Mining equipment and yer Pack Hoarses

OKay folks as ye may know I beh the keeper of the Coveian Army Store now and in need of all kinds of metals to make thair Armours and weapons.
I ask that ye come and help me and I will see that you will nay go hungry or get thirsty as I will bring the foods and drinks that will keep us going.
And if you see a Guardsman pass the word about that we will be in need of protecting if something or someone tries to steal our things, or just want to hurt us for good.  All Guardsman will be most welcome to join in n this trip as they will be fed and served drinks ranging from water to ale, Their choice.

Signed Mat Shadowhand: Commoner
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:39:31 pm by Mat Shadowhand/Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 07:18:59 am »

*BUMP*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length