Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:19:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Searching for an ankh pendant
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Searching for an ankh pendant  (Read 1342 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2018, 01:09:32 pm »

In Attendance:
Ilyrana Qinlee (leading)
Raiden Morana
Veldrin Ni'har
Eben Roichar
Keitaro Kazami
Tsukiyomi Mori
Marcus Kobra
Jassi Cowin
Thomas Aylmer
Kelly Sanderson
Tiberius
Gimbly
Riker Vaklu

From Vesper:
Rimeny de Blaze
Tingleith

A random Civilian on a horse named Garrofi

At this evening, I called for aid of my fellow guardsmen to find my ankh pendant. And indeed, many fine men and women attended. Even though most of them lack to live according to the Avatarian Faith, the only truth, they know how to deal with the Guardians foul creations.
I tried to them to tell, why we were after my pendant, but they hardly listened to me. Guardsman Ni'har told me to speak louder. I tried, but it is difficult to stay humble and been heard at the same time. But I gathered enough Valor to make them listen.

As we entered the dungeon of Deceit, we were welcomed by undead minions. Truly, the Guardian has tarnished these lands! We eventually encountered former recruit and now exile Tingleith. I welcomed her to the party for now. However, as she is an elve without remorse for being one, and furthermore, decided to go with Vesperians, who are maniac heretics, I hope I don't encounter her ever again in Cove.
 It was until a bit later, until Arcanist Aylmer had a serious sneezing and opened a moongate, of which a sort of monk, named Gimbly popped out. Wherever he may have been these years maybe stays a mistery, but he was a fine addition to the company. Unfortunaly, Aylmers sneezing seems contagious, and I as well started to sneeze, where yet another moongate opened and Guardsman Vaklu popped out of it. How this works, does only the Avatar know.

As we processed, we spotted more undead, however, yet unable to find my pendant. Indeed, we found many things, but nothing of personal worth. At one point, I got told to simply buy a new one. That however is impossible. The pendant was given to me by an Avatarian priest, after I self flagellated me for five hours, to show my redemption. It has no earthly value, but a high spiritual.

Guardsman Mori must've twisted his leg at one point and was brought to us by Sanderson. However, Guardsman Kobra offered himself to aid the injured.

Once we arrived at the very bottom of the dungeon, we slayed countless liches, undead goats and poisonous snakes. Even though some fellow men stumbled upon their own feet, we managed to go out mostly unharmed. Yet unable to find my pendant, I shall return to this place once more, alone. I must find my pendant. Back the barracks, everyone donated his share to the Covian coffers. Well, Aylmer wanted to keep his share, but the boo'ing convinced him to leave it behind.

Signed,
Ilyrana Qinlee, Guardsman Recruit

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 01:52:44 pm »

Grand report lass.

Ye did well keepin' things orderly, considerin' the size of our force. 'Opefully we can find yer trinket next time.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Thomas Aylmer
Want some Rulk?
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 02:01:06 pm »

Are you sure it wasn't the gorget?

*Signed,*
Thomas Aylmer, Junior Arcanist
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length