Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:16:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  A gift...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A gift...  (Read 2425 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2006, 09:26:40 am »

"Ahh the festive season, How I love it so. Mince pies, mistletoe, presents..."

*Vince suddenly sits bolt upright*

Bloody 'ell! I haven't even started yet! Perhaps those talented crafters can help me...

The Task

Help me out of my pickle! With less than a month to go until the festive day is upon us, I need to begin my shopping for gifts. These items need to be crafted with the greatest of care, because a grenadier only gives the finest gifts!

The items i need making are:

1x Broadsword, made of pure gold (Coloured)

1x Order shield, made of pure gold (Coloured)

4x lanterns, made with the finest shadow iron (Coloured)

4x Decorative box, made of the finest oak (Coloured)

Conditions

This Task may only be complete once. As soon as you decide to undertake the order, sign your name below, stating that you'll be taking care of it.

The items don't all have to be crafted by yourself. Extra shillings shall be awarded for providing work for fellow citizens.

A full documentation of how you accomplished the task should be posted beneath this notice, with shillings amount being decided by the quality and length of the report.

Good luck, fair citizens, only You *Points* can save old Vince.

*Signed*
        Vince Valentine
     Grenadier Sergeant

Scarlet Grayner
Red-haired strumpet
Citizen of Cove
Covian Citizen

Fire baller of Cove!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 09:50:19 pm »

I'll get right on this!!

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 12:22:23 pm »

Khaelieth was looking at the request and order with a scrutinizing gaze. All of it seemed like honest, hard work! Such a shame! Deciding he wanted no part of it, he decided to go fishing! Putting on his mittens, his warm robe and wool cloak, he set out to seek his fortune fish!

I was out fishing as usual, when I once again managed to reel in a huge fish! I was almost in Reverie when the fishing rod gave a sudden tug and I saw an immense fish leap out of water, then splash down, showering me with cold, wet water! Bracing my legs against the railings, I decided not to let this rude fish survive! As my heels dug into the woodwork, the ship almost capsized as the fish decided to dive! Holding onto the fishing pole with the helmsman, Roger, we finally reeled the beast in! We then started gutting it when we saw something sticking out from its belly! Cutting open the belly, we saw some coins, a half-digested head and... a golden broad sword and order shield! Heading back to port, I had an idea!

I quickly understood I could earn a few shillings, so I immediately travelled to my friends, the pixies! Offering some ehmmm... services, they were happy to give me 4 shadow iron lanterns!

I then made my way to an old friend, Cove's Harbour Master! Explaining that I needed four decorated oak boxes, he quickly went down to the "Avamas packages" section, removed the contents of four decorative oak boxes, gave me the boxes and himself the contents!

And ta daaaaa!

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 02:58:31 am »

Outstanding work, and quite the imaginative report i might add!

You've saved this hardy grenadiers hide!

80 shillings awarded - Khaelieth

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 12:51:10 am »

Imaginative!? It's completely true! Every last word of it!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length