Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:35:52 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Brewer and Wine Maker Required for Covian Winter Banquet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Brewer and Wine Maker Required for Covian Winter Banquet  (Read 2528 times)
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2007, 06:34:08 pm »

Hail Citizens and Guardsmen of Cove

I doth require a keen brewer of ale and a wine maker to supply me with the following for the coming winter banquet on the 17th of January:-

• 10 bottles or jars of liquor (2 Bacardi - famous rum, 2 Cointreau - A unique spirit combined with the subtle harmony of bitter and sweet oranges, 2 Becherovka - liqueur created from an exotic assortment of herbs, 2 Brandy - made from a variety of fruit, 2 Whisky - malt whisky)
  • 10 bottles or jugs of ale (3 bitter, 3 largar, 2 stout, 2 cidar)
  • 10 bottles or jugs of wine (a variety of fruit wines, sweet and dry)

(OOC:- the whole task can only be completed once, but can be done in parts)

Upon completion of order and report, please contact Qom for collection.
Many thanks

*signed* Eve, Watchman
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 09:50:50 pm »

Khaelieth walks up to the boards, looking over the list with a scrutinizing gaze.

Bacardi rum... Hrm... Not good for you. Captain Morgan's Spiced stuff is best...
Cointreau? Yeurgh.
Bechewhat?
Brandy... Good stuff!
Whisky!? LAPHROAIG!

Walking away, Khaelieth wonders if some changes could be made...
qom_riyadh
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 06:41:43 am »

Eeey, maybe som' Tequila, ma'am?

*wobbling a bit with a bottle of golden liquid in his hand and a drunky smile on his face*
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 09:16:14 am »

Khaelieth wonders if some changes could be made...

yes Khaelieth, ye can make some changes to this list, so get to it!

maybe som' Tequila, ma'am?

Yes Qom some Tequila if ye will
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 03:09:48 pm »

First, I decided to make a few improvements on the list. I headed off to Skara Brae to start brewing my own mead, and for that... you need honey! Adopting a clever camouflage to evade His Majesty's Customs and Revenues Service, I acquired a fair amount of honey!

With the mead getting brewing, I decided to ask the pixies and Meer for a favour! Meer being a very kind race, allowed me to pick as many apples as I could carry, which was exactly what I needed for the cider!

But negotiating with the pixies proved harder than I thought, even with previous services rendered. After discussing prices with the pixies for their fabled hallucinatory wine, I rendered them the same service as before.

Deciding I didn't have time to ferment my own wine, I snuck out to Yew. Evading any silly guards, I quickly snuck into the monks' wine cellar! Saving a few precious bottles from the undignified palettes of the Yewish, I made a quick disappearance.

Heading off to Nu'jelm to procure a few bottles of the Nu'jelmian bomb, as Grief has served me before, I got to their tavern. Sampling their Nu'jelmian Bomb, I must say it's is nowhere near as good as Grief's, as Grief's packs more of a punch. Grumbling, I left Nu'jelm with the inferior liquor.

To be continued...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length