Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:30:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  (COMPLETE) Off Duty Attire Suitable For A Grenadier!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: (COMPLETE) Off Duty Attire Suitable For A Grenadier!  (Read 1964 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2007, 10:37:56 am »

Raiden looked uneasy as he read the Valentine's Picnic notice. What the feck would he wear?!

Covian civilians, I need a couple of outfits designing. I need a general off duty outfit suitable for tavern nights and the like and also something a bit fancy to impress that special someone in my life at the Valentine's Day Picnic.

Now I am a man of modest tastes so nothing too outlandish fer either outfit and feel free to use clothing from different cultures, though having said that nay of them funny Tokunese hats eh?!

I will award shillings for the quality of yer report and the design which I like the most. Ye nay have ter be a fancy tailor to do this task - the design is all I'm after.

Conditions.

This is an RP task - you do not have to make these items or be a tailor to take part - just present the design/colours of the outfit on a paperdoll.

Each civilian may attempt each outfit only once - shillings will be awarded for the quality of your report and the 2 outfits I choose to use will get a few shillings extra.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 02:52:46 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 01:54:22 am »

Well, a bit late but better late than never. I only read now that we're only supposed to make one but I'll present both below:

Teagan Grayner.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 12:09:08 pm »

Aye a little late Miss Teagan, but tis never too late to impress the one yer love eh?

The first outfit is outstanding and I'll get the finest tailor I can afford on with the task so I can impress that special someone.

Hmmm... Nay that sure about the second outfit, looks a little like scout attire ter meh. But as ye made the effort I'll give it a try too.

So that's 25 shillings fer each design and 'cos yer the only person to complete the task , although it was a little late, *grins* an extra 20 shillings for the winning designs!

70 Shillings Awarded - Teagan Grayner.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length