Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 12:29:56 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  *A different order, waiting to be filled*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A different order, waiting to be filled*  (Read 2504 times)
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« on: July 09, 2007, 10:31:47 am »

Greetings.

I am in need of twenty kegs made out of a special wood. The kegs must be of the wood type. The location of the wood is unknown, but there is a man that usually takes residence in Deuce's Vinculum Inn in Ilshenar near Honour. He should know where the location is, not to sure he'd give the location away for free though.. I'm sure you'll think of something.

I suggest taking a few body guards with you on the endeavour, I'm no Scout, so I don't know what lurks out there.

I need this task to be completed as soon as possible.

*Signed*

Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 09:59:10 pm »

I still need this done. Perhaps I failed to mention a nice reward for a completion of the task?

*Signed*
Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Ileana Leontine
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 10:01:02 pm »

[OOC: I think the problem is the lack of clarification as to what you actually want. Is this a NPC? Someone who we need to contact? Do you actually want 20 kegs or is it a roleplay task? Some details - for example I'd happily do it but I don't know if I actually can because there isn't enough explanation.]
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 01:52:16 am »

[OOC: It's quite simple. You organise a large amount of people and go to the set destination. Tell me when the set date and time is and role play to whatever happens when you get there.]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length