Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:31:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Completed Militia Duties
| | | |-+  Pest Control - COMPLETED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pest Control - COMPLETED  (Read 2501 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2005, 10:38:50 pm »

"'Em ants be everywhere, these days, eatin' me crops, ruinin' me livelyhood, I'll be out of business 'afore long! 'Ere, you, guard, do something about it!"

The task : Take a group of militia (3+) into the ant caves and slay the ant queen.

Rank requirement : Non, all members of the militia may attempt this task.

POST A REPORT BELOW.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 05:58:31 pm by Ahmed » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 10:46:22 pm »

Bleh i'll sign up for this job m'lord!

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 09:31:43 am »

Reading the boards at almost the dawn of a new day, I came across a militia duty to be done. I've had a weee bit to drink so I was going to be up for a bit anyway, so I decided to complete this duty of slaying the Ant Queen....as i've done it before. This task was also my "Proven" mercenary task back in Tel'mar, but anyway..

I gathered all troops that were awake at the time, and thankfully I was accompanied by Calico, Jevonia and Kal. We marched to the moongate located on the outskirts of Minoc and from there Calico took us to the drop-in.

On arrival inside the cave, we met some pathetic worker ants, digging away and collecting god knows what from the ground. No mercy. We felled all worker ants we could find.

Moving long swiftly through the caves straight to the Queen's lair if you like, with all the yellow-ish egg type things, which would look sometimes like the breakfast we would get in Cove *smirks*.

"Engage" I yelled, and quickly did the guardsman slay the Queen. I didn't even get a stab in.

One after the other the Queens came surrouded with all her worker ants, but they were no match for us. They dropped like fleas.

After a while, no more Queens were to be seen. We waited for what seemed like hours, but actually was two minutes, and there she/he/it was...not sure actually what it as, but it was a big farking ant. I spat acid out of it's so called arse and threw her/his/it's worker ants at us, they all missed and exploded from the speed of her/his/it's throw anyway. We surrounded the ant and took it down easily...."easily".

In the end it was a job well done, and i'm glad having done it with these guardsman. Job well done.

Guardsman Attending:

Ahmed Al Maktoum, Junior Guardsman (Leading)
Calico Kate, Junior Guardsman
Kal ShadowHand, Junior Guardsman
Jevonia, Guardsman Recruit

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
Junior Guardsman

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 11:06:45 am »

Good work Junior.... Excellent report...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length