Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:22:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  [PR] Mayor application's.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [PR] Mayor application's.  (Read 1477 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2004, 07:12:12 pm »

This is a note to announce, that application's for mayor will now begin. Firstly, for those who are unaware, I will go into more detail as to who the mayor is, and what he or she does.

The mayor (or mayoress) will act as a "commander" of the citizen's. It's not an easy role, but of course it will have in character and out of character privileges. The mayor will be expected to be active, run event's for citizen's, and to perform various admin task's as well as to cater for the OOC need's of citizen players. He or she, would also be a full member of Cove command, with all right's associated to that. (Command board access, stone right's, etc.)

If you are interested, PM myself with the following details :

• Your character's name and your previous roleplay experience and leadership experience, if any.
  • Why you want to be mayor, and what would you bring to the position (In terms of events)
  • How much time you'll have to commit

In the meanwhile while promotion's are being assessed, make sure you get your character actively running a mayor campaign, giving speeches and creating event's, persuading people's vote's.

That's all for now,

Regards,
Octie.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 01:39:42 am »

Application period over.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length