Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:55:00 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials ~ Ilyana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials ~ Ilyana  (Read 4243 times)
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2010, 02:16:20 pm »

Ilyana, huh? That cheeky vesperian lass tryin' to get her hands onto teh Covian Cap? Hrm... Let's see if she survives teh trials an' make a decision afterwards, Sir?

Task one: Bloodeh Leadership
Junior isn't only about strong discipline and executing superior's orders. You need to develop leadership skills and get a deep understanding of leading a group of people.

~ Lead a hunt to Dungeon of Blood and bring down one Balron.
~ At least 3 other guardsmen must attend.
~ Collect at least 15,000 coins for the coffers.
~ Provide a full report below.

Task two: New Battlemeat
We always need new recruits to dig graves for the dead ones. You're to get us new blood.

~ Lead a recruitment stall in Haven or Luna.
~ At least 2 other guardsman must attend.
~ Stall duration must be no less than 30 minutes.
~ Place 20 banners both in Haven and Luna.

Task three: Refreshing knowledge
With the recent wargame victories we need to make our trainings even more gruelling. You're to shake up our guardsmen a bit.

~ Lead a training session covering theory of cross-healing and skirmish tactics.
~ At least 3 other guardsmen must attend.
~ Finish theory session with 30-minutes constant re-joining team combat in Covetown.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Cadet, Bersi
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 08:58:16 am by Bersi » Logged
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 06:01:49 pm »

*Ilyana looks over the list of orders thoughtfully with a slight smile on her face*

Will be accomplished!

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 12:20:32 am »

Task One: Bloodeh Leadership

Attending Guardsmen:
- Ilyana, Watchman (leading)
- Fred, Junior Scout (OOC: Kal Shadowhand)
- Gabriel Drachen, Junior Scout
- Iolan Grimsditch, Watchman

As requested, I's led a hunt to the dungeon of blood. First it seemed tha' we had to cancel this, because I's had trouble to find some worthy guardsman to join me. Heading off with low numbers, we marched to the entrance of the dungeon, while killing tons of imps and skeletons outside.

We checked the rooms around and found some more imps and little hell kittys, which were no match for us. Gabe and I's discussed about a the place, where we could set up an arkay... But the arkay was not the best idea, as we were simply to less people. Our strengh was to skirmish this faul beast and we managed to kill even three of them.

We returned soon after and everyone donated their part of 4,000 gold, except for Iolan who kept his amount. A total amount of 15,829 gold had been placed to the coffers.

Ilyana, Watchman of Cove

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 08:49:43 am »

*reads through the report and nods approvingly*

Keep up the good work and you'll make it to Junior in no time!

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Cadet, Bersi
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 11:58:46 pm »

Task Two: New Battlemeat

Attending Guardsmen:
- Bersi, Arcanist Cadet
- Rita Whalebiter, Junior Grenadier
- Buttons, Junior Grenadier
- Starkad, Guardsman Recruit

As a part of my trials, it was my duty to get us some new blood. I's led our brave guardsmen to Haven and they placed up the stall there, while I's placed a ton of banners around Haven and Luna.

We talked to the people for about an hour, though some people didn't loiked us... We got harrased by some kind of a tree, demonic beasts and our stall got even overrunned by a herd of wild animals! Though our many efforts will surely get payed out - there are hundred of new recruitments to get to Cove.

Ilyana, Watchman of Cove

Ten banners placed in Luna.... Eleven placed in Haven...

Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 12:25:07 am »

Once again great work, Ilyana. Keep it going.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Cadet, Bersi
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 12:17:48 am »

Task Three: Refreshing Knowledge

Attending Guardsmen:

- Bersi, Arcanist Cadet
- Gabriel Drachen, Junior Scout?
- Keitaro Kazami, Junior Grenadier
- Starkad, Guardsman Recruit

In the times we don't fight battles in distant lands, we should use the time for training! That's why I's led one tha' night. Some brave guardsman attended as ordered at the barracks and I's told them the theory about skirming. Though some of the guardsman weren't really listening to me, dropping some empty bottles and burping disrupted my concentration a few times...

After a dry lesson about tha' tactic, we eventually headed to Covetown to put theory into practise. I's teamed Bersi with Keitaro together, while Gabe had team up with Starkad. Poor recruit fell a few times, and he even was the only one who did. Even though I's throw some spells randomly at them (though I's prefered shooting at Bersi) didn't made the fight interesting.

I's said them, to go at the fields and they shall stay teamed up. I's gave them each a target to attack. They had to stay alive theirselves, concentrate on attacking their foe and keep their ally alive. Both teams did very well, though our two mageling ones kept to long on just the healing function. When Keitaro and Gabe fell at the very same time, I's already thought tha' the battle has finished now with a win for Bersi, but what he did, surprised me. For some reason, he picked up a wooden staff and crashed it Starkads helmet. I's have no idea what he planned to do, and so Starkad won!

With this refreshed knowledge, we'll be prepared for future battles!

Ilyana, Watchman of Cove

« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 11:15:33 am by Ilyana » Logged

Keitaro Kazami
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 04:07:18 am »

*coughs looking at the report*
A scout now eh? And Gab said he was no longer a scout.

Jack: "Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
Diadarma: "If you don't want it.. give it back."
*Silence*
Jack: "No" *hugs the jar of dirt*
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 08:57:39 am »

Good work, Ilyana. Make sure you're attending next parade.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Cadet, Bersi
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length