Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 09:13:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  The Prison Break
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Prison Break  (Read 2457 times)
Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2007, 04:38:00 pm »

A Wrongful Arrest
I was walking about Cove minding my own business when I was starled by the appearance of a stranger bearing the badge of a servant of the Covian church. I was shocked to the core when he started accusing me of murdering a young woman who had fallen, lifeless, into a nearby thicket. This was clearly a man not in his right senses due to his missionary zeal so I ran for my life only to be knocked down, chained, and roughly marched to the barracks jail. Demanding to know my tormentors name he simply replied "Shadowhand".

Straeban Lends a Hand
Fortunately you are never alone when you a member of the "Hats" and, shortly after the vicious Shadowhand had left a hatted and robed figure appeared at my cell door. In the wink of an eye I was free and we set off to return to the warehouse. This I later found out was Straeban, a man of whom I had heard much but never met until now.

We Will be Avenged!
Back at the warehouse Straeban told me how he had watched the whole episode from the shadows and, furthermore, this "Shadowhand" had attacked him recently as well. Clearly this religious lunatic is an enemy of the free trade that we "Hats" have grown to love. He must be taught a lesson.

Signed in a flowing hand
Charles H Fenwick

« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 08:49:24 am by Edmund Rufus / Charles Fenwick » Logged
Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 08:14:09 pm »

Obidah stared blankly down at the words, looking to the pictures to comfort his illiteracy.

"Scribe! Come 'ere an' read what it says, ey?"

"Eeeeh? Shadowhand? What the 'ells that? Never mind... I'll look into it. Now shoo yer friggin' quill pusher."

Infamy awarded:

Charles Fenwick: 70
Straeban: 40

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length